Having trouble getting your kids to eat their vegetables? You might be able to camouflage them with a bit of laughter! These food jokes for kids are sure to make them smile. Meal and snack time has never been so much fun!
1. What is your favorite vegetable joke?
2. Why was the fruit shop busy on Friday night?
There was a date.
3. What did the strawberry say to its crush?
I love you so much.
4. What did the fruit say to his friend?
You are beautiful.
5. What do you call a cow during an earthquake?
6. Which cheese is not yours?
7. What did one slice of bread say to the other before the fight?
You are toast.
8. What did the bun do when her plans suddenly changed?
He rolled with him.
9. What did real noodles call fake noodles?
10. Which action hero loves noodles?
11. What was the math teacher’s favorite dessert?
12. How do gingerbread men make their beds?
Sheets for cookies.
13. Which bird is with you at every meal?
14. What do you get if you put three ducks in a row?
The Quaker Chest.
15. At which table can you eat?
16. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
Because it did not peel well.
17. What did the salad say to the celery?
Stop chasing me.
18. Which school subject is the most productive?
History, because it is full of dates.
19. What candy do you eat on the playground?
Pieces of indentation.
20. What is the best thing to put in a pie?
21. Why shouldn’t you joke about an egg?
Because it can crack.
22. Waiter, will my pizza be long?
No, it will be round.
23. In which school do you learn to make ice cream?
24. Why did the fruit like to drink hot chocolate?
Because it was a cocoa nut.
25. What did the hamburger name his daughter?
26. Why didn’t the orange finish the race?
Because he ran out of juice.
27. What is Santa’s favorite snack?
28. What is the ghost’s favorite fruit?
29. How did Burger King propose to his girlfriend?
With an onion ring.
30. What did the frog order at the hamburger joint?
French flies and diet croak.
31. Why did the baby go to school?
To become intelligent.
32. What kind of jam should not be eaten?
33. What do you get when you cross a cow with a smurf?
34. Why don’t we eat ghosts?
They will pass through you.
35. Why didn’t the police catch the banana?
Because it split.
36. What do you call two bananas?
A pair of slippers.
37. What do racing drivers eat?
38. What was your favorite pastime?
39. What did the baby corn say to his mother?
Where’s my popcorn?
40. Why did the skeleton go to barbecue?
To get another rib.
41. What did the pecan say to the walnut?
We are friends because we are both crazy.
42. Want to hear a joke about pizza?
Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
43. Which of your friends should you take to dinner?
Your taste buds.
44. What part of your lunch makes you sleepy?
45. When is eating like going to school?
If you have three or four courses.
46. Have you heard the joke about peanut butter?
I’m not telling you. You can spread it.
47. Why do the French like to eat snails?
Because they don’t like fast food.
48. Have you heard of the carrot detective?
He got to the bottom of every case.
49. What are the twins’ favorite fruits?
50. Why did the student fail the exam?
The teacher told her it was a piece of cake.