The National Testing Agency (NTA) declared JEE Main Session 1 Results after midnight on 11 July and the same can be checked on the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in. Joint Entrance Examination Main Session 1 (JEE Main) was held in two different sessions from 23rd to 29th June 2022. NTA released the preliminary final answer key for all changes on 6th July, Wednesday.
NTA follows normalization procedure based on percentile scores due to different difficulty levels as JEE Main is conducted in multiple shifts.
Minimum score to qualify for NTA JEE Mains is 75 percent for general category and for SC/SC/PWD category candidates the pass percentage is 65 percent.
Notably, NTA has declared the results for JEE Main Session 1 2022 for BE and BTech courses and the results for Paper 2 (BArch and BPlanning) are still awaited.
Here’s how you can check your JEE Main Session 1 Result 2022:
- Go to NTA JEE official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the “Candidate Activity” field
- Now click on any of the three URL links that says: “Download JEE (Main) Session 1 Marks Sheet_Paper 1”.
- A new page will open, now login using your application number, date of birth and enter the security PIN displayed on the screen
- Your result will now appear on the screen.
- Download the same and print it for future use
Students should note that registration for JEE Main Session 2 is ongoing and candidates can apply at the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in till Monday 11th July. The JEE Main session 2 exams are scheduled to be held from July 21 to July 30, 2022.