The week review is where I combine Stacking shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined these memes, you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the main blog.
We have rain! A nice look, not the kind everyone else was getting! No flooding. We will get more today so hopefully it won’t be a flood.
So my dad’s phone didn’t work and so I got a new phone so I can pass mine down because he only really uses it for facebook messenger and calls my brother…lol. I thought I could do it, I could figure out how to activate it without going to Boost Mobile since we don’t have it in town and would have to drive across two towns… Oh my! I spent half my day I swear trying to get it right using the chat on their site. I don’t think the first person knew what they were doing, the second person was better but accidentally put my dad’s number on top of mine so all my info was there and his number was there…lol. However, the third person was great and seemed to know what they were doing, thank goodness because they were even able to port my father’s number to my old phone. I feel like I missed half my Saturday because of this ugh. Done but next time I’ll take it to the Boost folks even though I think it’s a waste of gas!
I watched a lot of things this week. I only have two episodes left of season four River Virgo (they messed it up so much that it’s really a separate entity with just the names of the characters from the books) it’s a train wreck that Barb and I keep watching…lol. I also finished the last two very long series Strange things, I was hoping this was the end and everything was going well until the very last one and then I found out there was another season. I mean, how many times can they get away with the same thing in different forms.
My week has been kind of quiet except for the phone hassles…lol. Have a good week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [24 Jul] Review of the week #413
- [25 Jul] Human Nature by Eileen Wilkes ★★★★
- [28 Jul] Project X by Stuart Gibbs ★★★★
- [29 Jul] Driven by Kelly Armstrong ★★★★
Books I added
- How to court a wall – I only wanted a historical one. 🙂
Books read last week
- In a Rogue’s Arms – It was fun, like a retelling of Robin Hood.
- How to ride Dragon’s Storm – Such a fun series! This is book 7.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex – I really like this series! Just one more to catch up with the series until the new one comes out. 🙂
- Dangerous friend – Even though I’m not a fan of persistent quests, I still really enjoyed this one and OMG the ending!
I am reading now
- A foreigner – I will like it more than I thought! I’m probably halfway there. 🙂
- One wish – This is a normal historical western.
- Death, diamonds and deception – I like it. This is the 5th book in the “Mysteries of the Gilded Age” series.
What can be next
Not sure, but a lot of eARCs for August ARCs. 🙂
How was your week? What did you get?