Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB), DCCB, recently released admission card for the exam to be held for the positions of Assistant Personnel and Assistant Manager. The TSCAB DCCB exam is scheduled for April 24, 2022.
Candidates who are interested and eligible to take the exam can download the TSCAB Admission card by visiting the official TSCAB website, which is tscab.org
Direct link to download TSCAB DCCB Admission card is: TSCAB DCCB Admit Card 2022
The process of downloading the TSCAB Admit card was mentioned below:
1. Visit the official TSCAB website, i.e. tscab.org
2.Now click on the option ‘click here to download the call email for AM & SA messages to DCCBs’.
3. Then enter the required credentials, such as your registration number or list number and password or date of birth.
4. Download the DCCB AM Admit card and the DCCB SA Admit card.
What the candidate must pass in the examination center:
The candidate must appear from:
1.TSCAB Admission Card
2. Photocopy of identity card together with the original identity card
3. A simple pen along with an ink pad
4. Bottle for hand disinfection (50 ml).
5. Mask and gloves (wearing a mask is mandatory)
6. For candidates for correspondents – completed and signed questionnaire with a photo
Business Standard has always sought to provide up-to-date information and commentary on events that interest you and that have broader political and economic implications for the country and the world. Your encouragement and constant feedback on how to improve our offer has only strengthened our determination and commitment to these ideals. Even in these difficult times arising from Covid-19, we continue to strive to keep you up to date and up to date with reliable news, authoritative opinions and insightful comments on current issues.
But we have a request.
As we struggle with the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you better content. Our subscription model has received encouraging feedback from many of you who have subscribed to our online content. A larger subscription to our online content can only help us achieve our goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. We believe in free, fair and credible journalism. Your support through additional subscriptions can help us engage in journalism to which we are committed.
Maintain quality journalism and subscribe to Business Standard.